Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the Recruitment & TA role for the CLR & Group entities
- Adept at managing Payroll Administrative activities & Time Office for at least 350+ Non-Billable staff
- Employee Data Management/Leave Management
- HRMS software Administration, Maintenance & Development
- Strategical Aspects of Payroll Procedure, Development of internal process, SOP for the department
- Administration of Group Mediclaim Policy, Insurance Policies
- Income Tax Administration and Employee Communication
- Development & Execution of the Performance Management Process/Annual Appraisal and PMS Data Management
- Process ownership of the Employee Discipline, Attendance, Attire, etc.
- Administration of monthly HRIS / HR Dashboard.
- Leading the entire corporate HR team for the day-to-day work and time management as well as data sufficiency at each process/business points
- Hands-on exposure into Employee communication or Knowledge sharing within the Non-Billable resources of the organization for all entities.
- Preparations & Projections of the Manpower Budget and Annual Manpower Planning
- Ensuring implementation of standard HR process across Regions.
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Facility Management Services
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CLR Facility Services