Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a detailed record of all Key Accounts operations.
- Monitor skill level of staff and determine their training needs.
- Single Point of Contact for all Escalations/Regulations/etc. for the Airport Operations
- Standardize and drive the Standard Operating Procedure and process mapping as per the Airport Regulations & Safety Procedures
- Good ability to plan and carry out airport operations, maintenance, and development programs; Capacity to choose, assess and train operations staff;
- Ability to establish and maintain work relationships with government officials and agencies, employees and the general public.
- Assessing, evaluating, coordinating and overseeing the daily Account operations & Relationship Management of the Airport & Authorities
- Must also perform security and safety inspections and know the basic guidelines.
- Manpower management/deployment & vendor management at Airport site.
- Supporting Facility Managers / Supervisors for daily Airport operations.
- Conducting fire drill on sites in order to aware customers about emergency evacuation and rescue operations
- Responsible for new site startup & transitions.
- Ensure all site documentation is in place, including O&M, Audits, Training & Compliance, Safety & Well-being
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships, ensuring delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met.
- Responsible for attendance & invoices management. Confirm accuracy of vendor invoices, and customer invoices and Ensuring employees and vendors are paid on time
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Preparing add on business proposals & approaching authorities for Facility services.
- Preparing cost sheets, Site budgets etc. Payment follow up with clients
- Responsible for Daily Maintenance Reporting’s to client, preparing & Submitting Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports.
- Oversee all sites in assigned portfolio and SLA
- Interaction with clients and vendor and maintain good relationship.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Facility Management Services
Functional AreaAdministration & Facilities
Role CategoryFacility Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CLR Facility Services